May 16, 2019
Welcome to Episode 50 of The Podcast About Division III
Baseball. This is the eighty of eight regional preview podcasts in
which we break down two regionals paired up for a super regional.
This episode focuses on the Salisbury and Christopher Newport
regionals. Topics include:
- Salisbury regional
- 1. Rowan (at 1:43)
- The Profs have got some serious dudes in the lineup and on the
mound -- now they have to play up to their elite talent
- 4. Penn State-Abington (at 5:52)
- The NEAC champions will need their two-way star to carry them
if they want to upset mighty Rowan
- 2. Salisbury (at 9:00)
- The Seagulls are hosting as a 2-seed and will look to heat back
up after a disappointing loss in the CAC tournament
- 3. Washington & Jefferson (at 11:10)
- The Presidents fittingly dominated the Presidents' Athletic
Conference and could make some noise in this loaded regional
- Christopher Newport regional (best-of-5)
- 1. Christopher Newport (at 13:30)
- This team literally scored 500+ runs this year. How far can the
best offense in modern D-III history go?
- 2. Misericordia (at 19:22)
- The Cougars won't be afraid of anyone and will try to upset the
Captains and get back to the World Series for the second year in a
- Our picks to win the two regionals
...then we say goodbye. Thanks for listening!
Follow us on Twitter @d3baseballpod (DMs are open if you want to
reach us there) and @CespedesBBQ.
Send us your best D-III stories or any other comments or
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe + rate/review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-podcast-about-division-iii-baseball/id1342691759